Dear friends from the Wikimedia Movement,

Wiki Movimento Brasil has just released its quarterly report of activities [1].
It brings an aggregated, general report and area-specific reports. These
documents are in English.

Moreover, we have also published our learning reports for the semester (in
Portuguese, only). They include:
* what we have learned from working on the Global Majority Wikimedia Technology
Priorities [2];
* an assessment of opportunities and risks of massively increasing membership
constituency [3];
* the role Wikiversity may play for university research groups [4];
* a pioneering project with a state government to produce guidelines for openly
sharing their cultural collections [5];
* what we have learned about continuing engagement of participants in
leadership programs [6];
* a report from our experience bringing Outreachy to the Capacity Exchange
development team [7];
* an account of our recent advocacy programs in promoting the wiki way in
global meetings and campaigns [8];
* how we have partnered up with two municipalities to receive funding and work
on bringing local knowledge to Wikimedia, and [9];
* an assessment of participatory governance to support our affiliate's mission
and connection with the Portuguese-speaking community [10].

I hope you find these documents interesting. We would love to exchange about
these experiences!

With best regards,
Éder Porto, on behalf of Wiki Movimento Brasil