Hello all,

Every year, the month of October is dedicated to celebrating Wikidata’s
birthday, as our favorite Wikimedia project went live on October 29th,
2012. Since then, we’ve been celebrating together the achievements of the
community, bringing together active editors and newcomers, and taking this
opportunity to do outreach and bring more people onboard.

This year, for Wikidata’s 12th birthday, we would love to see many
decentralized community events taking place all around the world in October
and November.

Whether you are involved in a local chapter or user group, or in touch with
another organization that could organize an event, or simply interested in
connecting with other Wikidata editors, we invite you to start thinking
about organizing a Wikidata birthday event in the upcoming months!

On the Twelfth Birthday page
<https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:Twelfth_Birthday>, you will find