Dear Mr. and Ms.,

I thank you for your answer. The project is simple. As WikiData is free and is
easily available to everyone. We can use it to solve several medical and
clinical matters that already exist in medical institutions. In fact, several
researches like "Daouas, F., Abdelaziz, A. B., Ajmi, T. N., & Mtiraoui, A.
(2002). Les attitudes professionnelles humaines des médecins de la région
sanitaire de Sousse (Tunisie). Santé publique, 14(2), 135-145." have reported
that physicians who generally learn Medicine in French or in English have
difficulties in communicating with their illiterate patients and in explaining
them their health situations because physicians do not know the synonyms of the
medical terms they need to use in the local language like Tunisian, Afrikaans
or Hausa... Effectively, limited literature have been written to solve this
problem. However, in WikiData, you can find the synonym of each disease in such
underresourced languages. Moreover, physicians can forget the name of a disease
or a drug as they learnt thousands of them in their Medicine career. There is
no literature that can be used to find the name of a disease by only knowing
its symptoms for example. However, using a SPARQL Wikidata query, you can find
the name of a given disease in any language you want by just entering its
symptoms, its genetic association or the name of its drug... Furthermore,
WikiData can be used to verify if there is an interaction between two drugs, a
genetic association of a disease and a genetic marker of a microbe as shown in
several studies. This is an overview about how WikiData can be currently used
for Medicine. I ask about your opinion of these facts.

Yours Sincerely,

Houcemeddine Turki