Dear Houcemeddine, WikiDatans, (WikiMedicine and Wikimedians),

Thanks for your email, and thank you too for your interest in WUaS's online
medical schools - https://wiki.worlduniversityandschool.org/wiki/World_
University_Medical_School (which we donated for co-development to Wikidata
in 2015) - with online teaching hospitals for online clinical care (planned
in ~200 countries' official / main languages).

I'll plan to attend the meeting at 3PM GMT tomorrow, Aug 18 in Skype video
conference. See you then.

Sincerely, Scott
Scott_WUaS
- https://twitter.com/WorldUnivAndSch/status/1030503593323814912