Dear WikiMed enthusiasts,

This is a gentle reminder that our next open meeting is scheduled for next
Monday, June 24th, between 1730-1900 UTC.

We will be using this link for the session - *https://zoom.us/j/876197184*
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fj%2F876197184>

Please note - in each of our Open Meetings we will be* featuring 2
stories of initiatives / programs / activities from our global community,* so
if you'd like your story to be featured, please write me privately at:
shani.e...@gmail.com.

*The agenda for the June meeting is as follows: *
* Round of short introductions - 15 min
* General update from the WPMedF board - 20 min
* Updates regarding Wikimania - 10 min
* Two featured stories from the community - 40 min
* General Q & A - 5 min

Best,
Shani, on behalf of the WikiProject Med Foundation board.

*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.
* Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>.
* Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>.
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.
+972-525640648