Dear colleagues. Sorry for this email at that time. I have agreed to
publish this email on our mailing list but because I was not connected to
Internet it was not transmitted through (wikijournal email is not
registered in our mailing list so that it need acceptance for every single
email). Today i connected to Internet so that it reached late. Apologize.

Mossab Banat
Wikipedia Admin

في السبت، ٢٩ فبراير، ٢٠٢٠ ٣:١٦ م Stuart Ray <soupvec...@gmail.com> كتب: