Dear Vito,

I understand your concern, however let's not forget that James is a
real-life doctor and he's probably too busy now with the pandemic to be as
active  as he was on wiki-medicine. Perhaps if we all try our best in our
own capacities and overcoming our own difficulties - all of us have them -
we will "fill in" for him until better days come. That is the reason I
renewed my membership.

Best wishes to you and to everyone else on the list and in wiki-medicine.

Mina (User:Saintfevrier)

Greece