This is an exiting one. I am interested in this project, as a board member
for Wiki Project Medicine. I will propose you partner with the Thematic
organisation. You can reach to the chair, Dr James. Also, I want to make
enquiry if this conference is limited to people in India, I see that the
project SWASTHA is majorly for Indians.