Hi all,

So far we only have 11 answers to the survey. To increase the chances of
WMF accepting the application each and every answer is very valuable. If
you have a few minutes to spare, please share your inputs for the event
here: https://goo.gl/forms/KL1XiXN6yafohc7C2

We got a bit of extra time for the application to be able to include the
answers.

Kind regards,

John

PS. Please consider endorsing the event as well:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Conference/Northern_Europe_Meeting_2018#Endorsements

John
- - - -
John Andersson
Executive Director
Wikimedia Sverige

Phone: +46(0)73-3965189
Email: john.anders...@wikimedia.se <johnandersso...@hotmail.com>
Visiting address: Hantverkargatan 21 2tr, 112 21 Stockholm