Hello everyone!

Apologies for the low radio chatter on the WMNE Meta page. I've been quite
busy with my studies.

Shortly after the meeting I started setting up the WMNE portal on Meta.
It's split into four parts.

- The "front page", located at "Wikimedia Northern Europe", is a general
information page for anyone interested.
- The forum, located at "Wikimedia Northern Europe Forum", is the place for
communication about various things, currently it's hosting a discussion on
the abbreviation for Wikimedia Northern Europe which could use some more
input.
- The repository, located at "Wikimedia Northern Europe/Repository" is
meant as a centralized place to find the various groups & initiatives going
on in the Northern Europe region, I've listed some of the working groups
based on what I could find in the meeting documentation, but I know it
isn't complete, so please add your initiative if you don't see it, and
please add a contact if applicable to the existing ones.
- The workspace, located at "Wikimedia Northern Europe/Workspace" is a
place to work on things that don't fit on specific Wikimedia Projects, or
as a place to store documentation etc.

Again, apologies for the delay, I'd suggest watch-listing the various pages
(the forum in particular) to receive reminders when new posts are made.

All the best,
Matthias / WMDK