Wiki colleagues,

This has been posted in several places but not here I don't think - help us
find a good candidate for this position. We need someone who has excellent
community engagement skills and someone who can be passionate about bringing
librarians closer to Wikipedia.

Our WebJunction offices are located in Seattle and I am in the San Mateo, CA
office so people in those locations are preferred. The position is paid (I know
this is not clear from the job description and given the situation with WIR
positions it is important to make that clear). It is a contact position, and
the rate is the equivalent of $70K / year.

Position description:
http://www.webjunction.org/content/dam/WebJunction/Documents/webJunction/2016-12/Wikipedian_RFQ_OCLC.pdf
Project description:
http://www.webjunction.org/explore-topics/wikipedia-libraries.html

Best,

Merrilee

--

Merrilee Proffitt

OCLC * Senior Program Officer, OCLC Research

155 Bovet Rd, Suite 500, San Mateo, CA 94402

T +1-650-287-2136

[OCLC]<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_logo>

OCLC.org<http://www.oclc.org/home.en.html?cmpid=emailsig_link> *
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/OCLC/20530435726> *