Hi everyone!

The Affiliations Committee – the committee responsible for guiding
volunteers in establishing Wikimedia chapters, thematic organizations, and
user groups – is looking for new members!  If you are interested in joining
us, please submit an application by 31 December 2015.

In addition, we are pleased to announce that this year's candidate
evaluation process will include a public review and comment period.  All
applications will be posted on Meta, and all members of the community are
invited to provide comments and feedback about each candidate.

The full call for candidates, which contains more information on the
committee's work, membership criteria, and instructions for how to apply,
can be found on Meta at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/MassMessages/Call_for_candidates_-_December_2015
.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other
member of the committee.

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Affiliations Committee