Hello all,

With a lot of discussion on multiple issues going on, I know it can be hard
to find time or "bandwidth" for an problem with no easy solutions.  But
some of the community has started to work on some approaches to the problem
of harassment at the workshop on Meta. [1]

It's an issue that isn't going away on its own, and we've started gathering
some possible ways forward.  We'd love to see you there.

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Harassment_workshop

Best regards,

--
Patrick Earley