[Sorry for crossposting]

Hi,

Last Saturday Wikimedia Chile held their Annual General Assembly where a
new Board was elected. I'm glad to announce you the brand new board of our
Chapter, composed of 6 members, of which 3 are new.

- Marco Correa, President.
- Rocío Consales, Vicepresident.
- Carlos Figueroa, Secretary.
- Osmar Valdebenito, Treasurer.
- Dennis Tobar, Member.
- Claudio Loader, Member.

Our former Board members Sarah Chambers, Juan David Ruiz and Eduardo
Testart were not running for a new term. We are very grateful for their
service these years, specially of Juan David and Eduardo, both Board
members since the beginning of our Chapter.

Sincerely,

*Marco Correa Pérez*
President - Wikimedia Chile
http://www.wikimediachile.cl