Best approach is the way this was compiled: get a wikiproject of
Australians together, use the power of the wiki. Then it needs a
dedicated group to work at it.

WMAU will help as a name to talk to schools etc. about what they'd
like. The SOS selection is based on the English national curriculum,
someone could assemble a suitable mix of the various state standard
curricula.

- d.