Hi all,

I've created http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Contacting_external_folk as a
place to centralise some information, and chat about good processes for how
non-committee members (and indeed anyone really) may be able to make contact
with external agencies for various reasons - take a look if you get the
chance, and help knock it into shape :-)

My inspiration for this was a whisper that it might be possible to attend a
Manly Sea Eagles training / press session to get some high quality images -
I know that the Wallabies (union national team) are also fairly open to such
things, so thought it might be a good idea to centralise the info.

cheers,

Peter,
PM.