Eek, yes I heard it online via Sydney local radio. I was quoted verbatim but
they used the second half of my quote, meaning that the part where I said
that BLP was the biggest challenge to the encyclopaedia at present and that
this was agreed by most, and that a solution was required, but the question
was over the technical merits of this particular proposal.