Well I look forward to seeing you there! Does that mean that Cary (and
therefore the foundation office are aware of the event?) don't feel
pressured to come along - like everything else in the wiki-verse you
can't force people to be interested in something. So if it's not your
cup of tea and you feel "railroaded" I won't hold it against you if
you're not coming. It would be great if you did, of course! Just don't
feel pressured to do so.
best,
- Liam