okey dokey,

so following a bit of a play I'd propose to replace the current front page
with this one;

http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/User:Privatemusings/play

I'll probably 'be bold' before too long - and obviously I think there's
heaps that could be improved - but maybe a bit of a fresh start might be a
good thing?

thoughts most welcome... :-)

cheers,

Peter,