Yeah - I don't imaging we'll be holding anyone to a particular external
standard like FA or GA, but rather to intrinsic standards like "most
improved" or "most new stubs" or "most challenging topic" that kind of
thing. And yes, there is not a long lead time for this, but then again,
that's not the end of the world. We've already have two major institutions
offer to donate a prize for the comp - and no, it's not something from their
collection :-)

Best,
Liam, [[witty lama]]

wittylama.com/blog