sounds great :-)
I'd really like to encourage anyone currently involved in discussions, or
with a bit of spare energy to start on the materials work, to head over to
the official wiki and drop a note in / sign up - it'll be handy to have a
central resource :-) - the foundation's outreach wiki which is also linked
to from the below is another very good resource for anyone up for engaging
in this area;
http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Schools
cheers,
Peter,