coolio :-) - I'm sure we'll figure out the best spot for the notes / minutes
etc. - I noticed that we've got some more min.s from Dec and Jan up there
now too;
http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Meeting:Committee_(2009_December_20)
http://wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Meeting:Committee_(2010_January_17)
Should they be linked to from the 'meetings' page? - I'm happy to fix all
that up, but I'm not sure when a meeting is a meeting or not at the mo ;-)
I look forward to reading about the retreat when Brianna gets a mo :-)
best,
Peter,
PM.