Hi all,

As some of you know, we've been having some technical issues.

We have had some issues which affected the delivery of emails on the @
wikimedia.org.au domain, so if you have emailed one of the chapter email
addresses and haven't received a response, please consider forwarding your
email to us again. Particularly important, if you have written to me
requesting a grant, please resend your request.

We have also had some technical issues with the official website. Last week,
Andrew Garrett (our systems administrator) successfully updated the
MediaWiki software to version 1.16, so hopefully the earlier problems are
now fixed with the upgrade, but please do let us know if you notice any
further problems and issues popping up with the site operations.

Our most sincere apologies for any convenience and frustration these
technical problems have caused anyone.

Regards,
Sarah