This proposal is potentially something that Museums Australia (the peak body
for museums -small and large) might be willing to help out with in some
fashion. They attended GLAMWIKI in Canberra and made it clear to me afterwards
that they saw the most benefit/interest in working with Wikimedia in regional
and small organisations that don't have an in-house web department or social
media strategy. So, they could potentially help promote/support such events as
this is a good synergy for their oft-forgotten regional members.

-Liam

Wittylama.com/blog
Peace, love & metadata