Thanks Laura,

I gather I now need to get the nod of a committee member in order to
start building the information on the official wiki - I've copied
Craig (our treasurer) in on this, because we've had a mini
correspondence about this proposal, and hopefully he'll be able to
give the nod, and we can get going :-)

Obviously the approval of any other committee member would be most
welcome at any time also.

cheers,

Peter,
PM.