While Sue is in Brisbane for the ALIA conferences, we will have a
meetup at SLQ on the Monday evening after New Librarians Symposium.

We are using CiviCRM for registration.  If you can make it, please
register here:

http://civicrm.wikimedia.org.au/civicrm/standalone/index.php?q=civicrm/event/info&id=1&reset=1

A Wikipedia username is mandatory as numbers to the meetup will be
limited, and we need to ensure wiki people dont miss out.  If you
don't have a Wikipedia account, but have been involved in the wiki
world in other ways, please create a Wikipedia account or put a fake
username in the field and then send the committee an email explaining
what you've been doing if we dont already know ;-)

Share this email with any wiki people who you believe may be
interested in attending.

p.s. the ical link is broken at the moment.

Thanks,
John Vandenberg