Hi John,

The minutes of the previous committee meeting are still forthcoming, and as
Andrew has previously mentioned he has been unwell. We have not had our
committee meeting this month to accept the minutes from the December meeting.
Once this is done, they will be posted to the public wiki as is customary.

I had a log of the meeting but it seems my IRC client creates it in a way so
that converting it to text is impossible. I believe others may have a log and
once I locate this it will be posted.

Thanks for your patience.

Steven Zhang