Dear Andrew

I am still a member because there was legally no secretary to receive my
written resignation, as you correctly point out is required by Rule 6(1).

Let's fast reverse for a moment: Charles resigned in writing as secretary
several days after Graham was, somehow, appointed to the position, presumably
using the casual vacancy rule—but there was no vacancy, so the appointment was
invalid. I pointed out the problems at the time and was ignored—the fact that I
was ignored is quite explicit in the minutes of the meeting during which
everyone decided to appoint themselves into different office-bearing positions.

http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/Meeting:Committee_(2013-03-17)#Committee_reshuffle

While we're on this matter, "Action: Steven agreed to write up a formal
re-shuffle motion, as per the email." – I see no evidence in subsequent minutes
of such a a formal "re-shuffle motion".

It's as simple as that.

You say: "the committee will not be responding to your correspondence dated 25
January 2014"; but you have responded. The failure to address my specific
points might prompt members to wonder about several critical issues. Forgive me
for being old-fashioned, but I'm rather fussy about adherence to rules and
laws.

Kind regards

Tony