Hi,

I made a couple of comments on the talk page of the proposal.

I'd point out that obviously not every GA has an obvious location for a
plaque, and obviously those ones wouldn't be a part of this programme.  On
the other hand, there are plenty of articles, like [[Banksia oligantha]],
that could conceivably have multiple plaques across different botanic
gardens, for instance.

So long as we're not sticking to "every Good Article must have a plaque!",
then I think this is a very good idea that's definitely within the
chapter's current capacity.

Cheers,
Craig