Oral histories are better being recorded, stored separately and then used
for citation of quotes rather than pure reference sources, I think creating
a Wikitionary Noongar language would be a better fit with en articles
covering noongar stories and inclusion of Noongar stories, names etc in
already existing articles

On 8 March 2014 20:47, Craig Franklin <cfrank...@halonetwork.net> wrote:

> Oh, and on the other topic you raise, you're thinking of "Oral citations".
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research%3aOral_Citations
>
> Unfortunately, it didn't end happily on English Wikipedia as it was just
> too much of a cultural leap for everyone to make, which is why you don't
> see them anymore.
>
> Cheers,
> Craig
>

> On 8 March 2014 22:40, Andrew Owens <orderinchao...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Also I think something that, given the structure of their society and
>> culture, they should be driving rather than us. I'd be open to helping
>> Aboriginal groups who approached us for technical or other assistance. But
>> we must always remember it's their culture and we're outsiders. At this
>> stage I think it's best to leave it to the contact Gnangarra had with them
>> and see where that goes.
>>
>> kindest regards
>> Andrew

GN.