Well, I've read this comment when Jessie has posted here. Since in my
opinion this comment could be of an 9 years old child - besides the
lack of creativity a child usualy has and also with less anger -, and
it is only destructive criticism, I simply ignored him. Child are
usually interesting to analyse - their questions tend to be really
good.

To destroy is always easier than to create.