Le 22 janv. 2012 à 16:52, Manuel Schneider a écrit :

> On 01/22/2012 04:42 PM, Ilario Valdelli wrote:
>> The WM CH have to communicate with the world and with the press, with
>> the members, with WMF, with other chapters/communities, with the owners
>> of the projects.
>>
>> Two wikis are not sufficient.
>
> It's two wikis (board + members), website, Meta Wiki, CiviCRM... plus
> several mailinglists. I think that's more than enough.

So true!  we don't have any problem of communication support, we just have no
communication!

Each problem at a time, for the members wiki, could we restrict the access in
edition to members , reading activate for everybody, and in case we identify
that some pages need to be also restricted in reading, we play with user status
to hide this one.

To be clear:

Members should be sysop by default on the wiki, confidential or sensitive pages
should be put for sysop eyes only?  is it reasonable? knowing that before that
we need to rebuild the wiki and find people willing to use it! :-D

cheers

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Membre du Comité
Wikimedia CH - Association pour l'avancement des connaissances libres

Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch