Dear all,
Wikimedia CH Board and CAO are preparing the 2013 Budget that should be submit
to the Wikimedia Foundation at the latest October 1st.
In the next few days we will send you the official call for the WMCH projects,
with a template to fill with the description of your project and different
details. The dead line for the submission will be the 15 of September.

If you plan to propose a project, you can already prepare :

-Description of the project

-Description of how the success of the project could be evaluate (milestones,
metrics, deliverable)

-Wikimedia project involved (project and language)

-Provisional budget (overall cost, question mark can me left for budget line
that can be shared between several WMCH project)

If you need further information before the call (like "is this project suitable
for?") you can  asked in your favorite language by e-mail to bo...@wikimedia.ch

Thanks

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman