Dear all, last week we proposed this first call for project.

Please do not hesitate to make a proposal, even a simple one with a principle
and few ideas, other members can help you to develop it.

I would like to remember that this procedure do not imply a "close list" of
project for 2013, here we are only talking about funding through the global
fundraising.

But please apply even if your project description is just a draft, we can find
synergy between proponent!

sincerely

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch