Maybe you have further information on that, but what I read in the
original mail is:
There is a group of six people who now own that company and wants to
make it better know. They have documented the 130 years of history of
that company and ask how they can get a Wikipedia article for that company.

/Manuel

Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch