Hello Abbas,
As a multicultural and multi languages chapter Wikimedia CH scholarships are
for people:
-Wikimedians from Switzerland regardless their citizenships, language and
membership to WMCH
-Wikimedians active in any of the Wikimedia project in one of the fourth swiss
language, regardless their citizenship and location.

Cheers

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch