On 02/09/13 15:35, Manuel Schneider wrote:

Hi Manuel,

At the moment my priority is "keep the things going" (maintain status quo
with improvements where opportunities arise) and supporting FDC relevant
activities (community projects, other chapters support). Then we have
some pressing things, like CiviCRM, new staff etc...

I know that we have been busy with other things and haven't been able to get the WM CH "tech committee" to meet, but I think your sentence above is backwards: the "pressing things" you are mentioning have obviously priority over "other chapters support" -- at least when owrking on your time paid by Wikimedia CH.

Frédéric