Am 07.10.2013 15:28, schrieb Emmanuel Engelhart:

> To avoid generating a too high overhead of the communication part of the
> IT change, for a service requiring many small changes, the usual
> approach is to gather them in one bigger change.

I generall agree but most of the tasks I have to deal are either simple
upgrades (which I do in the nights) or small customization or fixes like
"can you quickly do XXX for me". Those small things are normally done
immediately but sometimes may lead to an unpredictable problem such as
today. But now we already spent more time discussing the issue than the
actual problem existed.

/Manuel
Lausanne, +41 (21) 34066-22 - www.wikimedia.ch