Hi,

I found this
web<http://www.bjinstitute.org/newsmessage/reprostationen-des-bj-institutes-fuer-wikipedia/10a20af93816783eefe8480b92b9f042/>
page
on the web site of BJ Institute.

Problem : This image is a CC By SA photography on Commons and the credit is
wrong (good credit : Charles Andrès - CC By SA). Seeing this on the website
of one of our partners, which happens to be run by one of our board
members, makes me especially concerned about our credibility.

Me, and some other volunteers of WMCH, spend many times to explain how to
use correctly free contents. We are discussing with nationals media, with
some schools, etc.

We (and WMCH) loose our credibility if our contacts see this web page.

So, thanks you to make correction very quickly.

And I think it's necessary that our regular partners will be blameless
about copyright. May be it's possible to make internal workshops. I am
available for that.

Regards

Ludovic Péron