Following Gabriel's email, I take this opportunity to inform you about the
Wikimedia CH Education Program,

This program aims to support the usage of Wikipedia in Classroom, it can be by
being present in the class with the teacher, or by helping Wikimedians who
already have programs in class.

For this last point we will translate and print brochures and flyers than can
be used in class, please contact me if you have in mind a brochure that we
should translate or if you need printed copies.

You can find a list of available brochures on the Outreach portal
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education_Portal/Tips_and_Resources and a
list of the brochures being currently translated by WMCH members and staff here
https://members.wikimedia.ch/Working_groups/Education/Tools

You can also use the all new logo for the swiss program
https://members.wikimedia.ch/images/7/71/WMCH-Education-programme.png
https://members.wikimedia.ch/images/c/c4/WMCH-Education-programme-Long.png and
https://members.wikimedia.ch/images/c/c2/WMCH-Education-programme-Flag.png

Sincerely

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chief Science Officer
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch