FYI,

More than the nomination of Frank Schulenburg, I would like to highlight the
growing importance of the Education Programs in the Wikimedia World.

I invite all wikipedians, wikisourcians, commonist and other wikimedians
willing to developp or participate to the Education program to contact me!

Cheers

Charles

Début du message réexpédié :