On 5/13/06, Frederic Schutz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Michael Bimmler wrote: > > > I'd like to notify you of the fact that on May 14th the Founding > > Assembly of "Wikimedia CH - Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens" > > (official translation: Wikimedia CH - Association for the advancement > > of free knowledge) will take place at Olten in Switzerland. > > As indicated previously, I won't be able to come, but I just wanted to > confirm that I am ready to become part of the board if needed. > Thanks a lot! You are nominated and I don't assume that opposition against a Romandie representative in the Board will arise... > Although I can not guarantee that I will be able to spend too much time > working on Wikimedia CH duties, I am happy to help to handle some > contacts with the French-speaking press, help setup the accounting, etc, > since I have much experience in this field, and more generally to be the > French speaker in the board. > You could maybe share the accounting bit with Jürg Studer. Michael
> Best wishes for the assembly ! > > Frederic > _______________________________________________ > www.wikimedia.ch Wikimedia CH website > Wikimediach-l mailing list > http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediach-l > -- Regards Michael Bimmler Wikimedia CH - Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens Wikimedia CH - Association for the advancement of free knowledge www.wikimedia.ch _______________________________________________ www.wikimedia.ch Wikimedia CH website Wikimediach-l mailing list http://mail.wikipedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediach-l
