Times of India consists ONLY of experts at misquoting us Wikipedians and
flicking out work from the Commons. :D Ask user PlaneMad about it, he'll
give you more info. Though a while back, there was this guy from the Tamil
Wiki who apparently, was the head of the to be formed India chapter.. :D
Regards,

On 12 April 2010 12:03, Bishakha Datta <bishakhada...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Great meeting all. The TOI report, unfortunately, misquotes both me and
> Achal. Last para particularly badly mangled.
>
> And of course the melodramatic headline "Wikipedia cries" could do with
> some NPOV.:)
>
> Bishakha
>

> On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:36 AM, CherianTinu Abraham <
> tinucher...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanq Nadig for uploading the images with CC By SA license, I will "copy"
>> them to our commons too..
>>
>> Btw there was a news column today on"Times of India" newspaper regarding
>> this meetup and Bishakha Datta.
>>
>> E-editions can found below.
>>

>> http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIBG/2010/04/12&PageLabel=6&EntityId=Ar00602&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T
>>

>> http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Wikipedia-cries-for-desi-content/articleshow/5785692.cms
>>
>> Waiting for the new articles from The Hindu , DNA and Bangalore Mirror who
>> have covered the event.
>>
>> Bishakha,
>> It was nice meeting you and having your presence at our Wikimeetup
>> @Bangalore.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Tinu Cherian
>>

>> On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Hari Prasad Nadig <hpna...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> People,
>>>
>>> Some photos from today's Bangalore meet-up:
>>> http://is.gd/bowby
>>>
>>> (FlickR)
>>> --
>>> Hari Prasad Nadig
>>> http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig
>>> http://flickr.com/hpnadig

Regards,
Arun Srikanth.
Wear a Lungi, Support the Movement, Uyirin Uyirae
Sent from my Motorola SLVR L9.