I have added all the Indian language wikipedias that are in incubator also
to this list.

But this list is still not complete. Only the information about the
wikipedia project is added. Sister projects (wikitionary, wikibooks, and so
on) of many languages are in incubator. We need to gather that information
also and add it to this list.

I have generated the above list for the purpose of Newsletter. But that list
was not complete.

Shiju