Hoi,
As you know, the two people from India who have done development work are
Santhosh and Junaid. Santhosh is already coming to Berlin as a member of the
Language committee. Junaid works like so many children of India at the
moment in the UAE.. <grin> that makes it even less expensive for him to come
to Berlin.  </grin> Obviously he must be able and willing to come to Berlin,
but I am sure that his current whereabouts is just a technicality giving the
relevance of his work in supporting Indian languages by developing input
methods that are embedded in the Narayam extension.
Thanks,
         GerardM