And one more problem has resulted.
People are targetting us Wikimedia/Wikipedia users.
The other day I was wearing the Wikipedia 10 T-shirt on MG Road in Bangalore
and got a yelling in Kannada from a Police Inspector. I didn't exactly
understand what he said, but I know he said Wikipedia, Sarkar, Danger.
It won't be long before we are targetted on Twitter too.
Regards,