Hi Gautam,

Thanks for your reply.

Regarding to your response

1 - To be a part of the mission and for contributing, I don't think one
should be a member of the Wikimedia India (please don't take it otherwise).
Just for voting the executive committee members, one should be a member? I
don't understand the point.

2. I am under the impression that one of the major goals of Wikimedia
chapter is fundraising, which will be used for its operations and fulfilling
the mission tasks. Isn't that correct?

Thanks,

Shyam