Can somebody please set the mailing list to block such messages?

And in turn, can whoever uses services like this please change your settings
to accept mails from the list (we do hope we are /a priori/ a 'priority' for
you)? Although, of course, you won't see this message. As the subject line
suggests, you need to take action.

--
Vickram
Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>