Hi,

I tried how translate works translating my English
blog<http://tech4society.blogspot.com/>to Telugu. Given that the
software is alpha, the number of untranlated
words  were quite few (abbreviations or  words like  focussing, inputting,
rapidy  mostly words with spelling errors).  Grammatical construction of
sentences is weak. For people who are not comfortable in understanding
English, the service may give atleast an idea of  the original text context.

While I appreciate the efforts of Google in  introducing Google Translate
support for english languages,  considering that Indian government and
organisations were not able to offer such service for Telugu and support for
other languages also not available for free access (Link for English ->other
languages <http://tdil-dc.in/components/com_mtsystem/CommonUI/homeMT.php>),
I wish that they  had engaged with Wikimedia community in a better way to
make their  contributions  to Wikimedia met the expectations from the
community.

Thanks
Arjun