Dear People,
   We are really *SORRY *for the honestly speaking *UNINTENTIONALLY *sent
mails sent previously when we sent the mail to all the people in our address
book with the option select all. We *REGRET *for the inconvenience as I also
respect the Wikigroup as a member. And thanks Srikanth for your kind
information.
   Hope you all understand.
Thanks.
O.B.Publication